Nov 8, 2009




This is my best friend, Judy.

I've known her my entire life.

She has been with me through everything .....elementary school, first crushes, graduations, my first big love ( my honey, JP).

She was our right hand gal at our wedding.

She saw the adoption of both our precious babies, and she even stayed with Ben while we traveled to China for Alyana.

She was there for me when my Mom lost her battle to cancer.

Yes, we've shared laughter and even a few tears over the years.

She has been a sounding board and a confidante for as long as I can remember and so soooo many other things.

I've lost count !

Jude leaves this week to begin a new chapter of her life.

She will be moving to be close to her love, Dale. They have lived a long distance romance for over a year now and now the time has come for them to build their life together !

While I am sooooo happy for her, my heart aches a bit knowing that she will no longer be close by.

While it's hard to say goodbye , the one thing it is not hard to do is to say good luck !!

We love you lots Jude.

So, good luck sweet lady !

We wish you happiness and only sunny days ahead ......

You deserve it !

Love, the 4 of us .....:)

3 comments:

Judy said...

Awe, thanks Andrea .. I'm going to miss all of you! I'm just a phone call away though and if it's every necessary, I can by your side within a day! Hope you can come visit soon!

Unknown said...

wow..so cute...lovelly boys..smiles

geminirn said...

AWWW!It is certainly nice to have someone that close to share all lifes pleasures with....I'm sure there will be days that you will wish she was still close by....however on the bright side it is another place to go for vacation!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...