Apr 13, 2010

Not the Mammarazzi Blog - Update #2

My, what can we say! Miss Aly continues to be the little helper and Ben what a good listener and helper as well. You would be proud of them both. No tears at all. Healthy attached and wonderful children!

Pics of Aly trying to dip her cookie into Lucas' cup. Lucas looks on with amazement!



I think she snuck a little dunk...






The boys are having fun with the video games as Georgia cheers in the background.


All is well. Enjoy your time it will go by fast!


A note from your babies.


Tuesday, April 13, 2010 -

Baby Astorino #1 - Ben

hey mom and dad i love u! right now im just about to go down stairs! wish you were here,another smily! (:

Baby #2 - Aly


Mommy and Daddy,

I want to tell you about my day. Some of my friends were whiney, but I wasn't. It is pretty cool to go on tumble books now. I went on the centers a lot of the time.

Mommy and daddy I changed the name of my happy bunny to Cara Alyianna Georga Astorino.I l wove you very much. Don't come home until 6 sleeps.

Aly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...