Sep 7, 2010

First Day of School- Grade 5 & Someone gets a haircut !




Well, I was a bit worried about Ben starting his first day in his new school but he just got home as I was posting on the blog and told me that he had a great day, that met a few friends and likes his teacher very much.

I couldn't take any pics of him ( like in other years of him in his classroom on day one). He informs me that he is too old for that stuff now. I did manage to grab my camera as he was getting off the bus. Sssshhhh ...I don't think he noticed !


Here's the pics of the day-

So happy he enjoyed it!!!


As for Miss Aly, she enjoyed her day too and decided to grab the scissors when Mom wasn't looking and lop off a giant chunk of her hair ......

She said that she could just grow more hair.....

Well, she "got" me there ....

Guess I need to stash the scissors up higher .....

Silly girl ......







1 comment:

geminirn said...

Happy to hear that Ben made out just fine on his 1st day at a new school,my goodness Andrea he is handsome!
OMG what a little monkey......best put those siccors WAY up high...lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...