Sep 7, 2010





Yesterday we decided to do a bit of sightseeing and drove as far as we could on the northwest tip of PEI. We then ventured all the way to the southwest tip of the island and it is here that we found this lighthouse tucked away off the beaten track.

Lovely ......

A great finish to summer 2010.

A nice walk along a quiet beach .....













Hurricane Earl , hit the island on Saturday.

Here are a few pics ! Yes, I was one of those crazy storm chasers !!

Despite it all, the kids hit the pool and had some fun ......( honest, there was no thunder and lightening- just a cool brisk wind).









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh cool!
I was wondering if Earl hit the island.
Glad to hear it wasn't too bad.
Krista

Deb said...

Well welcome to the Island!

I used to live west and as a child we used to play in that lighthouse, it was pretty run down back then, we used to climb to the top. I believe they still have poison ivy out behind it ;O).

I love the pics of your family on the dunes with the light house in the back.

I see Chelton beach there too! Love the red side of the Island.

Looking forward to connecting!

geminirn said...

Love the pictures,great shots and glad that Earl did not amount to much.

Deb said...

I tried to e-mail you and then I realized you probably don't have the same e-mail anymore that is on your profile.

mine is:
hitech at eastlink dot ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...