Dec 6, 2010

Christmas Past ....

Someone sent this terrific photo to me today.

It's taken outside of the ole' railway station in the village where JP and I grew up.
I love it because it reminds me of Christmas memories from home. As children we used to go and see Santa at this railway station on Christmas Eve. One of my most favorite memories was sitting on my grandfather's shoulders and waiting patiently for Santa to show up and pass out treats.

I think Ben and Aly would love a tour through this old building one of these days ( not to mention a treat from Santa).

I guess I'll to add it to the list of things that we need do.

1 comment:

Gail said...

So many memories ....Nancys' office is holding their staff party at the station this year . I bet it will be beautiful !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...