Mar 20, 2011

Bathroom Do- Over

A little dab here, a little dab there and here you go ... a room with a refreshed look !

I found this product while searching online for creative ways to "spruce up" our laminate countertops. It's called Giani paints & it gives your countertop the look of granite.

I'm not sure if mine look like granite but I am really pleased with the results.

I mean ,after all, for 89 bucks, I'm not going to complain ??


If you are interested check out the link here GIANI GRANITE.

Buy it and work your magic .....



BEFORE









AFTER






2 comments:

geminirn said...

Hey it looks great!!

Unknown said...

WOW, I was a little sceptical when you painted on the black, but it does look like granite when your done.
very cool!
Got your message, we have gym comps April 1st, April 30th and 1 weekend in May.
But other than those 3 weekends we are around.
I know everyone would love to see you.
Krista D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...