Jul 14, 2011




I've been trying to capture a bit of the beauty of the island with my "never too far from my grasp & doesn't owe me a dime" Nikon.

PEI is such a beautiful place.

It's our first summer here and I'm amazed of the lovelines of this island. From red sand beaches to rolling fields of potatoes, it really is breathtaking ......

Here are a few shots from my faithful ole' camera ....

Most of these pictures were taken in the central PEI along the Northumberland Strait. Home of some of the warmest waters north of the Carolina's ( or so they say- whoever they are).



Regardless, it always feels good to dip your tootsies in the ocean on hot days.


Besides, isn't THAT what summer is all about ???

Hot sticky weather, an ocean breeze and sandy beaches ....







Oh yeah, and icecream ....lots and lots of icecream .....

The store in the village next to us claims to sell " The World's BEST IceCream " !

I guess you will all have to visit us to find out ....

Just sayin ......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...